OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1
OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 from your computerNektra S.A.
. Open here
where you can read more on Nektra S.A.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\OEAPI directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 is C:\Program Files\OEAPI\uninst.exe. OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1's main file takes about 469.50 KB (480768 bytes) and is named demo.exe.
OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.25 MB (1315893
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (91.55 KB)
- launcher.exe (84.00 KB)
- demo.exe (469.50 KB)
- demo.exe (300.00 KB)
- demo.exe (340.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.1
of OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1.
OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 is an application offered by the software company Nektra S.A.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 program will be found automatically. After you select OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1.
8. After uninstalling OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 by Nektra S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 by Nektra S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-30 07:37:51.150