OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1
OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 from your computerNektra S.A.
. Open here
where you can read more on Nektra S.A.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OEAPI directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OEAPI\uninst.exe. OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1's main file takes about 469.50 KB (480768 bytes) and is named demo.exe.
OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.25 MB (1315893
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (91.55 KB)
- launcher.exe (84.00 KB)
- demo.exe (469.50 KB)
- demo.exe (300.00 KB)
- demo.exe (340.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.1
of OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1.
OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 is an application offered by the software company Nektra S.A.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1". If it exists on your system the OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1.
8. After uninstalling OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 by Nektra S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 by Nektra S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OEAPI Enterprise Version 3.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-13 06:52:36.773