OE-Mail Recovery 1.9
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 from your systemRecovery ToolBox
. More data about Recovery ToolBox can be found here
. Click on http://www.oemailrecovery.com/
to get more details about OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 on Recovery ToolBox's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\OE-Mail Recovery directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. OE-Mail Recovery 1.9's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OE-Mail Recovery\unins000.exe. OEMailRecoveryLauncher.exe is the OE-Mail Recovery 1.9's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.27 MB (3426304 bytes) on disk.
OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.06 MB (5310321
bytes) on disk:
- OEMailRecovery.exe (681.50 KB)
- OEMailRecoveryLauncher.exe (3.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of OE-Mail Recovery 1.9.
OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 is a program by the software company Recovery ToolBox. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OE-Mail Recovery 1.9". The OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OE-Mail Recovery 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OE-Mail Recovery 1.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.oemailrecovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OE-Mail Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.9.
8. After removing OE-Mail Recovery 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 by Recovery ToolBox from your computer, nor are we saying that OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 by Recovery ToolBox is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 22:10:48.987