OE-Mail Recovery 1.8
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 from your computerRecovery ToolBox
. More information on Recovery ToolBox can be seen here
. Click on http://www.oemailrecovery.com/
to get more facts about OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 on Recovery ToolBox's website. OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OE-Mail Recovery folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OE-Mail Recovery\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. OEMailRecoveryLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.19 MB (3342848 bytes) on disk.
OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.98 MB (5225329
bytes) on disk.
- OEMailRecovery.exe (680.00 KB)
- OEMailRecoveryLauncher.exe (3.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8
of OE-Mail Recovery 1.8.
OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 is an application by the software company Recovery ToolBox. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "OE-Mail Recovery 1.8". If it exists on your system the OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 program will be found automatically. After you click OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OE-Mail Recovery 1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OE-Mail Recovery 1.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.oemailrecovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OE-Mail Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.8.
8. After uninstalling OE-Mail Recovery 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 by Recovery ToolBox from your PC, nor are we saying that OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 by Recovery ToolBox is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OE-Mail Recovery 1.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 04:38:49.313