OE Backup 5.0
A way to uninstall OE Backup 5.0 from your system
OE Backup 5.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by TopLang Software
. More information on TopLang Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.toplang.com
if you want to read more on OE Backup 5.0 on TopLang Software's website. OE Backup 5.0 is usually set up in the C:\Programmi\OEBackup directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling OE Backup 5.0 is C:\Programmi\OEBackup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 274.50 KB (281088 bytes) on disk and is titled OEBackup.exe.
OE Backup 5.0 contains of the executables below. They take 720.21 KB (737498
bytes) on disk.
- OEBackup.exe (274.50 KB)
- OEBFDR.exe (180.50 KB)
- OEBReg.exe (219.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (45.71 KB)
The current web page applies to OE Backup 5.0 version 5.0
How to erase OE Backup 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
OE Backup 5.0 is a program marketed by the software company TopLang Software. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall OE Backup 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OE Backup 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OE Backup 5.0". The OE Backup 5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OE Backup 5.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OE Backup 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OE Backup 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.toplang.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\OEBackup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OE Backup 5.0.
8. After removing OE Backup 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OE Backup 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OE Backup 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed OE Backup 5.0:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OE Backup 5.0 by TopLang Software from your computer, we are not saying that OE Backup 5.0 by TopLang Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OE Backup 5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-17 09:14:03.767