You can find below details on how to remove ODD Society for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ODD Society from your computerGame-Owl.com
. Go over here
for more info on Game-Owl.com. Please follow http://game-owl.com
if you want to read more on ODD Society on Game-Owl.com's web page. ODD Society is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ODD Society folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall ODD Society by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ODD Society\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\ODD Society\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ODDSocietyGameLauncher.exe is the ODD Society's primary executable file and it takes close to 332.00 KB (339968 bytes) on disk.
ODD Society is composed of the following executables which take 5.49 MB (5753866
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ODDSociety.exe (744.00 KB)
- ODDSocietyGameLauncher.exe (332.00 KB)
- RegSetup.exe (40.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (298.51 KB)
- NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (213.38 KB)
- oalinst.exe (764.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
ODD Society is an application marketed by Game-Owl.com. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove ODD Society is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ODD Society from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ODD Society or simply click the Search field and type in "ODD Society". If it is installed on your PC the ODD Society program will be found very quickly. When you click ODD Society in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ODD Society, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ODD Society:
- The software company is: http://game-owl.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ODD Society\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\ODD Society\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ODD Society.
8. After removing ODD Society, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ODD Society that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ODD Society using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ODD Society by Game-Owl.com from your computer, nor are we saying that ODD Society by Game-Owl.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ODD Society in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:32:54.857