ODBC Driver for DBISAM4
You can find below details on how to remove ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 from your systemEmco Software Ltd.
. Additional info about Emco Software Ltd. can be found here
. You can get more details about ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 at http://www.emco.is
. Usually the ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ODBC Driver for DBISAM4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the ODBC Driver for DBISAM4's primary executable file and it occupies about 74.95 KB (76745 bytes) on disk.
ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 is comprised of the following executables which take 74.95 KB (76745
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 4
of ODBC Driver for DBISAM4.
ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 is an application by the software company Emco Software Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 or simply click the Search field and type in "ODBC Driver for DBISAM4". If it exists on your system the ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ODBC Driver for DBISAM4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ODBC Driver for DBISAM4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emco.is
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ODBC Driver for DBISAM4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ODBC Driver for DBISAM4.
8. After uninstalling ODBC Driver for DBISAM4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 by Emco Software Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 by Emco Software Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ODBC Driver for DBISAM4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 13:14:27.610