This page contains complete information on how to remove OCR.NET 4.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall OCR.NET 4.2 from your systemWINSOFT
. You can read more on WINSOFT or check for application updates here
. More details about OCR.NET 4.2 can be found at http://www.winsoft.sk
. Usually the OCR.NET 4.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\OCR.NET directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for OCR.NET 4.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\OCR.NET\unins000.exe. OCR.NET 4.2's main file takes around 19.00 KB (19456 bytes) and is named Demo.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside OCR.NET 4.2. They take about 740.66 KB (758433
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- Demo.exe (19.00 KB)
The current web page applies to OCR.NET 4.2 version 4.2
OCR.NET 4.2 is an application by WINSOFT. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove OCR.NET 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase OCR.NET 4.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OCR.NET 4.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OCR.NET 4.2". If it is installed on your PC the OCR.NET 4.2 app will be found very quickly. When you click OCR.NET 4.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OCR.NET 4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OCR.NET 4.2:
- The software company is: http://www.winsoft.sk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\OCR.NET\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OCR.NET 4.2.
8. After removing OCR.NET 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OCR.NET 4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OCR.NET 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OCR.NET 4.2 by WINSOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that OCR.NET 4.2 by WINSOFT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OCR.NET 4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-19 07:30:33.070