OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 from your systemHP
. More info about HP can be found here
. Usually the OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\OCR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 is C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\OCR\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud11.dat. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1710392 bytes) on disk and is titled hpzmsi01.exe.
OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.19 MB (3349616
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.63 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0
of OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0.
OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 is an application released by the software company HP. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0". If it exists on your system the OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0.
8. After uninstalling OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 by HP from your computer, we are not saying that OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 by HP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:35:48.367