OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 from your computerHP
. More info about HP can be found here
. Usually the OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\OCR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 is C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\OCR\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud11.dat. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1710392 bytes) on disk and is titled hpzmsi01.exe.
OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.19 MB (3349616
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.63 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0
of OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0.
OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 is an application marketed by the software company HP. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0". The OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0.
8. After uninstalling OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 by HP from your computer, nor are we saying that OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 by HP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:35:48.367