This page contains complete information on how to uninstall OBS Studio for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OBS Studio from your systemCyberSpace
. Go over here
for more details on CyberSpace. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\obs-studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove OBS Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\obs-studio\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.76 MB (2893328 bytes) on disk and is called obs64.exe.
OBS Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.16 MB (4357218
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (61.46 KB)
- obs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (24.52 KB)
- obs64.exe (2.76 MB)
- enc-amf-test32.exe (83.02 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.02 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (107.52 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.02 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (87.52 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.02 KB)
- obs-browser-page.exe (734.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 25.0.8
of OBS Studio.
OBS Studio is a program marketed by CyberSpace. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall OBS Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OBS Studio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OBS Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "OBS Studio". If it exists on your system the OBS Studio program will be found automatically. When you click OBS Studio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OBS Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OBS Studio.
8. After uninstalling OBS Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OBS Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OBS Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OBS Studio by CyberSpace from your computer, we are not saying that OBS Studio by CyberSpace is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OBS Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 23:37:16.100