This web page contains thorough information on how to remove OBIEE BdF for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall OBIEE BdF from your systemMis à disposition par Citrix
. Further information on Mis à disposition par Citrix can be seen here
. OBIEE BdF is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for OBIEE BdF is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the OBIEE BdF's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside OBIEE BdF. They take about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of OBIEE BdF.
OBIEE BdF is an application released by Mis à disposition par Citrix. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase OBIEE BdF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete OBIEE BdF from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OBIEE BdF or simply click the Search field and type in "OBIEE BdF". The OBIEE BdF app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OBIEE BdF in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OBIEE BdF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OBIEE BdF.
8. After uninstalling OBIEE BdF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OBIEE BdF which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OBIEE BdF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OBIEE BdF by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that OBIEE BdF by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OBIEE BdF in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 08:16:20.420