This info is about OBEY for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall OBEY from your PCDez
. You can find out more on Dez or check for application updates here
. More details about OBEY can be found at http://www.obeygame.com
. OBEY is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OBEY directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OBEY. The program's main executable file is named OBEY.exe and it has a size of 17.37 MB (18212864 bytes).
OBEY is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.37 MB (18212864
bytes) on disk:
OBEY is an application offered by the software company Dez. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove OBEY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OBEY with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OBEY or simply click the Search feature and type in "OBEY". If it exists on your system the OBEY program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OBEY in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OBEY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OBEY:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.obeygame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OBEY.
8. After removing OBEY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OBEY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OBEY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OBEY by Dez from your computer, nor are we saying that OBEY by Dez is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OBEY in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 17:13:43.170