OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2
OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 from your PCCreosys
. You can read more on Creosys or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 can be found at https://www.creosys.fi/
. OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2. The application's main executable file is titled obdautodoctor.exe and its approximative size is 2.19 MB (2296776 bytes).
The executable files below are part of OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2. They occupy an average of 3.38 MB (3539657
bytes) on disk.
- obdautodoctor.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This info is about OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 version 3.7.2
If you are manually uninstalling OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\imageformats\qjpeg.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\libcrypto-1_1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\libssl-1_1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\obd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\obdautodoctor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\pal.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\platforms\qwindows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\Qt5Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\Qt5Gui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\Qt5Network.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\Qt5Widgets.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\unins000.exe
OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 is an application by Creosys. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2". The OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2:
- The publisher is: https://www.creosys.fi/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2.
8. After removing OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 by Creosys from your computer, nor are we saying that OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 by Creosys is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OBD Auto Doctor 3.7.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:41:08.337