OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2
This info is about OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 from your computerCreosys
. Open here
where you can read more on Creosys. Please open http://www.creosys.fi/
if you want to read more on OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 on Creosys's website. OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called obdautodoctor.exe and its approximative size is 2.23 MB (2340400 bytes).
The executable files below are part of OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2. They take about 3.40 MB (3566841
bytes) on disk.
- obdautodoctor.exe (2.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 version 3.0.2
OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 is an application marketed by the software company Creosys. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2". If it exists on your system the OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 app will be found automatically. After you click OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.creosys.fi/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OBD Auto Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2.
8. After removing OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 by Creosys from your PC, nor are we saying that OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 by Creosys is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OBD Auto Doctor 3.0.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 17:30:54.843