OAS is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall OAS from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove OAS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the OAS's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in OAS. They occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
OAS is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase OAS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OAS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OAS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OAS". The OAS program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OAS in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OAS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OAS.
8. After removing OAS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OAS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OAS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OAS by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that OAS by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OAS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:42:55.000