This page contains detailed information on how to remove O2 Internet for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall O2 Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more information about O2 Internet on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. O2 Internet is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\O2 Internet folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove O2 Internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\O2 Internet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. O2 Internet.exe is the O2 Internet's main executable file and it takes around 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside O2 Internet. They take about 6.76 MB (7091837
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- O2 Internet.exe (503.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.32 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
This web page is about O2 Internet version 23.015.02.00.445
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of O2 Internet:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling O2 Internet we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\O2 Internet\O2 Internet.exe
O2 Internet is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall O2 Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase O2 Internet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find O2 Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "O2 Internet". If it is installed on your PC the O2 Internet application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select O2 Internet in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about O2 Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for O2 Internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\O2 Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall O2 Internet.
8. After removing O2 Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong O2 Internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing O2 Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall O2 Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that O2 Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall O2 Internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 12:59:58.677