O2 3G Dongle
O2 3G Dongle is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall O2 3G Dongle from your PCZTE Corporation
. You can read more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about O2 3G Dongle at http://www.zte.com.cn
. Usually the O2 3G Dongle program is installed in the C:\Program Files\O2 3G Dongle\O2 3G Dongle directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing O2 3G Dongle is C:\WINDOWS\system32\SupportAppPBO2 3G Dongle\Setup.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. O2 3G Dongle's primary file takes about 94.88 KB (97160 bytes) and its name is LaunchWebUI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with O2 3G Dongle. They occupy about 2.42 MB (2533032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (435.88 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (463.38 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (94.88 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (281.88 KB)
- Setup.exe (460.88 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (510.88 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (168.38 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (19.83 KB)
- installer.exe (20.33 KB)
The current page applies to O2 3G Dongle version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of O2 3G Dongle:
O2 3G Dongle is a program released by ZTE Corporation. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove O2 3G Dongle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete O2 3G Dongle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate O2 3G Dongle or simply click the Search feature and type in "O2 3G Dongle". The O2 3G Dongle program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select O2 3G Dongle in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding O2 3G Dongle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for O2 3G Dongle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SupportAppPBO2 3G Dongle\Setup.exe /Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall O2 3G Dongle.
8. After removing O2 3G Dongle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong O2 3G Dongle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling O2 3G Dongle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall O2 3G Dongle by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that O2 3G Dongle by ZTE Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall O2 3G Dongle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 21:48:23.057