Nylas N1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Nylas N1 from your computerNylas Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Nylas Inc.. Nylas N1 is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\nylas folder, depending on the user's option. Nylas N1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\nylas\Update.exe --uninstall. Nylas N1's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1522472 bytes) and is named squirrel.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Nylas N1. They occupy about 53.82 MB (56429216
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- nylas.exe (45.64 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
This data is about Nylas N1 version 0.3.23
alone. Click on the links below for other Nylas N1 versions:
...click to view all...
Nylas N1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Nylas, Inc
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Nylas N1
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Nylas N1 is a program offered by the software company Nylas Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Nylas N1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Nylas N1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nylas N1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nylas N1". If it is installed on your PC the Nylas N1 app will be found automatically. When you select Nylas N1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Nylas N1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nylas N1.
8. After uninstalling Nylas N1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nylas N1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nylas N1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Nylas N1 by Nylas Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Nylas N1 by Nylas Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nylas N1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-02 23:40:28.480