This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Nvu 1.0PR for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Nvu 1.0PR from your PCnvu
. Further information on nvu can be seen here
. More details about Nvu 1.0PR can be found at http://www.nvu.com
. Usually the Nvu 1.0PR program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Nvu directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Nvu 1.0PR is C:\Program Files\Nvu\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 148.00 KB (151552 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvu.exe.
Nvu 1.0PR contains of the executables below. They take 461.88 KB (472970
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mangle.exe (5.00 KB)
- nvu.exe (148.00 KB)
- rebasedlls.exe (4.00 KB)
- regchrome.exe (7.50 KB)
- regxpcom.exe (9.50 KB)
- shlibsign.exe (40.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.88 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (12.50 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (64.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (64.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (20.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (16.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Nvu 1.0PR.
Nvu 1.0PR is a program released by the software company nvu. Some users decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Nvu 1.0PR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Nvu 1.0PR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nvu 1.0PR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nvu 1.0PR". If it exists on your system the Nvu 1.0PR program will be found very quickly. After you click Nvu 1.0PR in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Nvu 1.0PR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nvu 1.0PR:
- The software company is: http://www.nvu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nvu\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nvu 1.0PR.
8. After removing Nvu 1.0PR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nvu 1.0PR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nvu 1.0PR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nvu 1.0PR by nvu from your computer, we are not saying that Nvu 1.0PR by nvu is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Nvu 1.0PR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 18:08:14.470