Nvu 1.0PR is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Nvu 1.0PR from your computerThorsten Fritz
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Thorsten Fritz. More information about the application Nvu 1.0PR can be found at http://www.mozilla.nightrat.net/nvu
. Nvu 1.0PR is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvu directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Nvu 1.0PR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvu\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. nvu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 148.00 KB (151552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Nvu 1.0PR. They take an average of 1.08 MB (1131045
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mangle.exe (5.00 KB)
- nvu.exe (148.00 KB)
- rebasedlls.exe (4.00 KB)
- regchrome.exe (7.50 KB)
- regxpcom.exe (9.50 KB)
- shlibsign.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.54 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (12.50 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (64.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (64.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (20.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (16.50 KB)
This web page is about Nvu 1.0PR version 1.0
Nvu 1.0PR is a program offered by the software company Thorsten Fritz. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Nvu 1.0PR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Nvu 1.0PR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nvu 1.0PR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nvu 1.0PR". If it exists on your system the Nvu 1.0PR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nvu 1.0PR in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Nvu 1.0PR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nvu 1.0PR:
- The software company is: http://www.mozilla.nightrat.net/nvu
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvu\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nvu 1.0PR.
8. After removing Nvu 1.0PR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nvu 1.0PR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nvu 1.0PR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Nvu 1.0PR by Thorsten Fritz from your computer, we are not saying that Nvu 1.0PR by Thorsten Fritz is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nvu 1.0PR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:44:52.160