Nux is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Nux from your computerIdigicon
. Additional info about Idigicon can be seen here
. Nux is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Nux directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nux. The application's main executable file has a size of 23.71 MB (24856576 bytes) on disk and is titled NUX.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Nux. They take 23.71 MB (24856576
bytes) on disk.
Nux is an application marketed by Idigicon. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Nux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Nux from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nux or simply click the Search field and type in "Nux". If it is installed on your PC the Nux application will be found very quickly. When you select Nux in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Nux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nux.
8. After uninstalling Nux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Nux by Idigicon from your PC, we are not saying that Nux by Idigicon is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nux in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 14:44:20.220