This page contains detailed information on how to remove Numerology369 v1.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Numerology369 v1.2 from your PCThree6Nine Studio (c) 2014.
. More data about Three6Nine Studio (c) 2014. can be found here
. More information about the app Numerology369 v1.2 can be found at http://www.numerology369.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Numerology369 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Numerology369\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Numerology369 v1.2. numerology369.exe is the Numerology369 v1.2's primary executable file and it takes about 6.12 MB (6414336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Numerology369 v1.2. They take 6.80 MB (7129374
bytes) on disk.
- numerology369.exe (6.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Numerology369 v1.2 version 3691.2
Numerology369 v1.2 is an application offered by the software company Three6Nine Studio (c) 2014.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Numerology369 v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Numerology369 v1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Numerology369 v1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Numerology369 v1.2". If it exists on your system the Numerology369 v1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Numerology369 v1.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Numerology369 v1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Numerology369 v1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.numerology369.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Numerology369\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Numerology369 v1.2.
8. After removing Numerology369 v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Numerology369 v1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Numerology369 v1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Numerology369 v1.2 by Three6Nine Studio (c) 2014. from your PC, nor are we saying that Numerology369 v1.2 by Three6Nine Studio (c) 2014. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Numerology369 v1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 14:21:05.110