Numerology369 v1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Numerology369 v1.0 from your PCThree6Nine Studio (c) 2008.
. Further information on Three6Nine Studio (c) 2008. can be seen here
. More information about Numerology369 v1.0 can be found at http://www.numerology369.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Numerology369 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Numerology369 v1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Numerology369\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. numerology369.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.70 MB (4923392 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Numerology369 v1.0. They occupy 5.54 MB (5806362
bytes) on disk.
- numerology369.exe (4.70 MB)
- OLEdrop.exe (204.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3691.0
of Numerology369 v1.0.
Numerology369 v1.0 is an application by Three6Nine Studio (c) 2008.. Some people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Numerology369 v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Numerology369 v1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Numerology369 v1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Numerology369 v1.0". If it exists on your system the Numerology369 v1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select Numerology369 v1.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Numerology369 v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Numerology369 v1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.numerology369.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Numerology369\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Numerology369 v1.0.
8. After uninstalling Numerology369 v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Numerology369 v1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Numerology369 v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Numerology369 v1.0 by Three6Nine Studio (c) 2008. from your computer, we are not saying that Numerology369 v1.0 by Three6Nine Studio (c) 2008. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Numerology369 v1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 05:02:21.940