Numerology Explorer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Numerology Explorer from your computerPublic Software Library India Pvt Ltd
. More information about Public Software Library India Pvt Ltd can be seen here
. Numerology Explorer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PublicSoft\Numerology Explorer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\PublicSoft\Numerology Explorer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Numerology Explorer. Numerology Explorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 505.00 KB (517120 bytes) on disk.
Numerology Explorer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.64 MB (4864611
bytes) on disk.
- Numerology Explorer.exe (505.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (674.77 KB)
- NameAnalysys.exe (3.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Numerology Explorer.
Numerology Explorer is an application by the software company Public Software Library India Pvt Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Numerology Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Numerology Explorer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Numerology Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Numerology Explorer". The Numerology Explorer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Numerology Explorer in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Numerology Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Numerology Explorer.
8. After removing Numerology Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Numerology Explorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Numerology Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Numerology Explorer by Public Software Library India Pvt Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Numerology Explorer by Public Software Library India Pvt Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Numerology Explorer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-08 05:19:23.807