Numericon is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Numericon from your PCGamesPub Ltd.
. More information on GamesPub Ltd. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
if you want to read more on Numericon on GamesPub Ltd.'s page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Numericon directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Numericon is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Numericon\unins000.exe". Numericon's main file takes around 5.28 MB (5535232 bytes) and is named Numericon.exe.
Numericon is comprised of the following executables which take 6.39 MB (6701928
bytes) on disk:
- Numericon.exe (5.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
Numericon is an application offered by GamesPub Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Numericon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Numericon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Numericon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Numericon". If it exists on your system the Numericon application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Numericon in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Numericon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Numericon:
- The software company is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Numericon\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Numericon.
8. After removing Numericon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Numericon which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Numericon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Numericon by GamesPub Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Numericon by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Numericon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:27:52.250