Numericon is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Numericon from your PCMeridian'93
. More data about Meridian'93 can be found here
. Click on http://www.robingames.com
to get more facts about Numericon on Meridian'93's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Numericon directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Numericon is "C:\Program Files\Numericon\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 657.76 KB (673546 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
Numericon contains of the executables below. They take 657.76 KB (673546
bytes) on disk.
Numericon is an application released by the software company Meridian'93. Some people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Numericon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Numericon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Numericon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Numericon". The Numericon app will be found automatically. When you click Numericon in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Numericon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Numericon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.robingames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Numericon\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Numericon.
8. After uninstalling Numericon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Numericon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Numericon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Numericon by Meridian'93 from your PC, nor are we saying that Numericon by Meridian'93 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Numericon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:58:51.790