NumerX3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NumerX3 from your computerPaweł A.Tomkowiak
. Take a look here
for more details on Paweł A.Tomkowiak. More data about the program NumerX3 can be found at http://program.numer7.com
. NumerX3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Numerx3 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling NumerX3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Numerx3\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled NumerX3.exe and it has a size of 1.46 MB (1527296 bytes).
The executables below are part of NumerX3. They occupy about 3.63 MB (3801527
bytes) on disk.
- NumerX3.exe (1.46 MB)
- rejestruj.exe (703.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
NumerX3 is a program marketed by the software company Paweł A.Tomkowiak. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove NumerX3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NumerX3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NumerX3 or simply click the Search field and type in "NumerX3". The NumerX3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NumerX3 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NumerX3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NumerX3:
- The web site of the application is: http://program.numer7.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Numerx3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NumerX3.
8. After removing NumerX3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NumerX3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NumerX3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NumerX3 by Paweł A.Tomkowiak from your PC, nor are we saying that NumerX3 by Paweł A.Tomkowiak is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NumerX3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:46:03.450