NumZum 2.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall NumZum 2.0 from your computerSoleau Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Soleau Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to NumZum 2.0 at http://www.soleau.com
. Usually the NumZum 2.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solsoft\NumZum directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing NumZum 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Solsoft\NumZum\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. NumZum 2.0's main file takes around 3.98 MB (4175401 bytes) and is called Numzum.exe.
The executables below are part of NumZum 2.0. They take about 4.05 MB (4248149
bytes) on disk.
- Numzum.exe (3.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to NumZum 2.0 version 2.0
NumZum 2.0 is an application by Soleau Software, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase NumZum 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NumZum 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NumZum 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NumZum 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the NumZum 2.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select NumZum 2.0 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NumZum 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NumZum 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.soleau.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solsoft\NumZum\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NumZum 2.0.
8. After removing NumZum 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NumZum 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NumZum 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NumZum 2.0 by Soleau Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that NumZum 2.0 by Soleau Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NumZum 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-15 19:07:04.470