NumKey version 2.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove NumKey version 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NumKey version 2.0 from your systemNumKey, Inc.
. More information on NumKey, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.numerickeyboard.com/
if you want to read more on NumKey version 2.0 on NumKey, Inc.'s page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NumKey directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing NumKey version 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NumKey\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled NumKey.exe and occupies 400.50 KB (410112 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NumKey version 2.0. They take about 1.08 MB (1135269
bytes) on disk.
- NumKey.exe (400.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of NumKey version 2.0.
NumKey version 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company NumKey, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase NumKey version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NumKey version 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NumKey version 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NumKey version 2.0". If it exists on your system the NumKey version 2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NumKey version 2.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NumKey version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NumKey version 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.numerickeyboard.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NumKey\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NumKey version 2.0.
8. After removing NumKey version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NumKey version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NumKey version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NumKey version 2.0 by NumKey, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that NumKey version 2.0 by NumKey, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NumKey version 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 21:15:04.693