You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NumCur 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NumCur 1.0 from your computerUniversidad de Valladolid, España
. Further information on Universidad de Valladolid, España can be found here
. You can see more info related to NumCur 1.0 at http://www.oasification.com
. NumCur 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NumCur directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NumCur 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NumCur\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. NumCur.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 192.00 KB (196608 bytes) on disk.
NumCur 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 808.65 KB (828060
bytes) on disk.
- NumCur.exe (192.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (616.65 KB)
The current page applies to NumCur 1.0 version 1.0
NumCur 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Universidad de Valladolid, España. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove NumCur 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NumCur 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NumCur 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "NumCur 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the NumCur 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NumCur 1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NumCur 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NumCur 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.oasification.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NumCur\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NumCur 1.0.
8. After uninstalling NumCur 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NumCur 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NumCur 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NumCur 1.0 by Universidad de Valladolid, España from your PC, we are not saying that NumCur 1.0 by Universidad de Valladolid, España is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NumCur 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 03:05:29.923