Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır
This info is about Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır from your systemMinecraft5
. More information on Minecraft5 can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft directory (same installation drive as Windows). Minecraft Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.60 MB (1674929 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır. They occupy 4.91 MB (5148906
bytes) on disk.
- Minecraft Launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.63 KB)
- forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10-installer-win.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.10
of Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır.
Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır is a program offered by Minecraft5. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır". If it is installed on your PC the Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır.
8. After removing Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır by Minecraft5 from your computer, we are not saying that Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır by Minecraft5 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nukleer Bomba Modunu Kaldır in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 17:47:54.877