This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Nuke 8.0v6 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Nuke 8.0v6 from your PCThe Foundry
. Check out here
for more info on The Foundry. Click on http://www.thefoundry.co.uk
to get more info about Nuke 8.0v6 on The Foundry's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Nuke8.0v6 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Nuke8.0v6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nuke 8.0v6. The program's main executable file has a size of 1,022.50 KB (1047040 bytes) on disk and is named Nuke8.0.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Nuke 8.0v6. They occupy 44.59 MB (46760298
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReporterNuke.exe (800.50 KB)
- Nuke8.0.exe (1,022.50 KB)
- NukeQuickTimeHelper-32.exe (1.16 MB)
- python.exe (26.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.26 KB)
- vcredist.exe (3.07 MB)
- FrameCycler.exe (11.75 MB)
- LicenseTool.exe (7.81 MB)
- LUTTranslator.exe (7.04 MB)
- TCPatch.exe (427.00 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
This data is about Nuke 8.0v6 version 8.06
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Nuke 8.0v6 is an application by The Foundry. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Nuke 8.0v6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Nuke 8.0v6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nuke 8.0v6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nuke 8.0v6". If it exists on your system the Nuke 8.0v6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Nuke 8.0v6 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Nuke 8.0v6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nuke 8.0v6:
- The publisher is: http://www.thefoundry.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nuke8.0v6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nuke 8.0v6.
8. After uninstalling Nuke 8.0v6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nuke 8.0v6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nuke 8.0v6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nuke 8.0v6 by The Foundry from your computer, nor are we saying that Nuke 8.0v6 by The Foundry is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nuke 8.0v6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 21:44:26.080