NuSphere PhpED version 10.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 from your systemNuSphere Corp.
. More information on NuSphere Corp. can be found here
. More information about the program NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 can be seen at http://www.nusphere.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NuSphere\PhpED directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NuSphere\PhpED\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. phped.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 20.13 MB (21106904 bytes) on disk.
NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.40 MB (48654517
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- askpass.exe (1.26 MB)
- phped.exe (20.13 MB)
- srv.exe (5.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (419.30 KB)
- cvs.exe (572.00 KB)
- cefhelper.exe (1.29 MB)
- cmdlineprocessor.exe (1.48 MB)
- cselite110.exe (6.43 MB)
- soundplayer.exe (54.40 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- DbgListener.exe (1.18 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (102.00 KB)
- firefox.exe (85.50 KB)
- js.exe (2.59 MB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (113.50 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.24 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (146.62 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (107.50 KB)
- helper.exe (837.44 KB)
- php-cli.exe (24.00 KB)
- php.exe (44.00 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.08 KB)
- php-win.exe (32.08 KB)
- php.exe (32.07 KB)
- openssl.exe (324.00 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (26.00 KB)
- php.exe (59.50 KB)
The current page applies to NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 version 10.0
NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 is a program by the software company NuSphere Corp.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NuSphere PhpED version 10.0". If it is installed on your PC the NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 app will be found automatically. After you select NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NuSphere PhpED version 10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NuSphere PhpED version 10.0:
- The software company is: http://www.nusphere.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NuSphere\PhpED\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NuSphere PhpED version 10.0.
8. After uninstalling NuSphere PhpED version 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 by NuSphere Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 by NuSphere Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NuSphere PhpED version 10.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-15 19:55:10.503