Npgsql 3.2.6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Npgsql 3.2.6 from your computerEnterpriseDB
. More info about EnterpriseDB can be seen here
. Npgsql 3.2.6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\Npgsql folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Npgsql 3.2.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\Npgsql\uninstall-npgsql.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall-npgsql.exe is the Npgsql 3.2.6's main executable file and it takes close to 8.24 MB (8639718 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Npgsql 3.2.6. They take 8.24 MB (8639718
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-npgsql.exe (8.24 MB)
The current web page applies to Npgsql 3.2.6 version 3.2.61
alone. Click on the links below for other Npgsql 3.2.6 versions:
Npgsql 3.2.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Npgsql 3.2.6-1
Npgsql 3.2.6 is an application marketed by EnterpriseDB. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Npgsql 3.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Npgsql 3.2.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Npgsql 3.2.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Npgsql 3.2.6". If it is installed on your PC the Npgsql 3.2.6 application will be found very quickly. When you click Npgsql 3.2.6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Npgsql 3.2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Npgsql 3.2.6.
8. After uninstalling Npgsql 3.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Npgsql 3.2.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Npgsql 3.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Npgsql 3.2.6 by EnterpriseDB from your PC, nor are we saying that Npgsql 3.2.6 by EnterpriseDB is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Npgsql 3.2.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 00:37:10.367