Npgsql 3.2.6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Npgsql 3.2.6 from your systemEnterpriseDB
. More info about EnterpriseDB can be seen here
. Npgsql 3.2.6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\Npgsql folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Npgsql 3.2.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\Npgsql\uninstall-npgsql.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall-npgsql.exe is the Npgsql 3.2.6's main executable file and it takes close to 8.24 MB (8639718 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Npgsql 3.2.6. They take 8.24 MB (8639718
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-npgsql.exe (8.24 MB)
The current web page applies to Npgsql 3.2.6 version 3.2.61
alone. Click on the links below for other Npgsql 3.2.6 versions:
Npgsql 3.2.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Npgsql 3.2.6-1
Npgsql 3.2.6 is an application by the software company EnterpriseDB. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Npgsql 3.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Npgsql 3.2.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Npgsql 3.2.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Npgsql 3.2.6". If it exists on your system the Npgsql 3.2.6 app will be found automatically. When you click Npgsql 3.2.6 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Npgsql 3.2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Npgsql 3.2.6.
8. After removing Npgsql 3.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Npgsql 3.2.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Npgsql 3.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Npgsql 3.2.6 by EnterpriseDB from your PC, we are not saying that Npgsql 3.2.6 by EnterpriseDB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Npgsql 3.2.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 00:37:10.367