This page contains thorough information on how to remove Nozbe 2.1.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Nozbe 2.1.6 from your systemNozbe
. Check out here
for more info on Nozbe. Click on http://www.nozbe.com
to get more details about Nozbe 2.1.6 on Nozbe's website. Usually the Nozbe 2.1.6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nozbe directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Nozbe 2.1.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nozbe\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Nozbe 2.1.6's primary file takes around 42.60 MB (44664966 bytes) and is called Nozbe.exe.
Nozbe 2.1.6 is comprised of the following executables which take 42.99 MB (45078748
bytes) on disk:
- Nozbe.exe (42.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (404.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.6
of Nozbe 2.1.6.
Nozbe 2.1.6 is a program offered by the software company Nozbe. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Nozbe 2.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Nozbe 2.1.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nozbe 2.1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nozbe 2.1.6". If it is installed on your PC the Nozbe 2.1.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Nozbe 2.1.6 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nozbe 2.1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nozbe 2.1.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.nozbe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nozbe\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nozbe 2.1.6.
8. After uninstalling Nozbe 2.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nozbe 2.1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nozbe 2.1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nozbe 2.1.6 by Nozbe from your computer, we are not saying that Nozbe 2.1.6 by Nozbe is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nozbe 2.1.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 09:14:23.920