Nozbe is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Nozbe from your computerNozbe Michael Sliwinski
. More information about Nozbe Michael Sliwinski can be read here
. Click on https://nozbe.com/
to get more data about Nozbe on Nozbe Michael Sliwinski's website. Usually the Nozbe program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nozbe directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Nozbe is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nozbe\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Nozbe.exe and it has a size of 47.58 MB (49890434 bytes).
The executables below are part of Nozbe. They take about 47.98 MB (50311418
bytes) on disk.
- Nozbe.exe (47.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (411.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.0
of Nozbe. You can find below info on other releases of Nozbe:
...click to view all...
Nozbe is a program by the software company Nozbe Michael Sliwinski. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Nozbe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Nozbe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nozbe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nozbe". The Nozbe application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nozbe in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nozbe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nozbe:
- The web site of the program is: https://nozbe.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nozbe\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nozbe.
8. After uninstalling Nozbe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nozbe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nozbe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nozbe by Nozbe Michael Sliwinski from your computer, nor are we saying that Nozbe by Nozbe Michael Sliwinski is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nozbe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 11:53:23.817