NovAtel Convert v1.6.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 from your PCNovAtel Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on NovAtel Inc.. Please follow www.novatel.com
if you want to read more on NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 on NovAtel Inc.'s web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NovAtel Inc\NovAtel Convert 1.6.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). NovAtel Convert v1.6.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NovAtel Inc\NovAtel Convert 1.6.0\Uninstall.exe. NovAtel Convert v1.6.0's primary file takes about 4.50 MB (4715808 bytes) and is called convert4.exe.
NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.57 MB (4788782
bytes) on disk.
- convert4.exe (4.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (71.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0
of NovAtel Convert v1.6.0.
NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 is a program marketed by NovAtel Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "NovAtel Convert v1.6.0". If it is installed on your PC the NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NovAtel Convert v1.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NovAtel Convert v1.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.novatel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NovAtel Inc\NovAtel Convert 1.6.0\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NovAtel Convert v1.6.0.
8. After removing NovAtel Convert v1.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 by NovAtel Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 by NovAtel Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NovAtel Convert v1.6.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-13 12:31:52.170