Notrium is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Notrium from your PCmonkkonen.net
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on monkkonen.net. More details about Notrium can be seen at http://www.monkkonen.net/
. Usually the Notrium application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notrium folder, depending on the user's option during install. Notrium's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Notrium\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Notrium.exe and its approximative size is 848.00 KB (868352 bytes).
Notrium is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.08 MB (2177983
bytes) on disk:
- Notrium.exe (848.00 KB)
- setup.exe (128.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Notrium from your computer.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Indie Games\Notrium.lnk
Notrium is a program offered by the software company monkkonen.net. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Notrium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Notrium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Notrium or simply click the Search field and type in "Notrium". If it is installed on your PC the Notrium application will be found automatically. When you select Notrium in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Notrium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notrium:
- The software company is: http://www.monkkonen.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notrium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Notrium.
8. After removing Notrium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Notrium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notrium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Notrium by monkkonen.net from your computer, we are not saying that Notrium by monkkonen.net is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Notrium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 21:54:16.943