This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NotepadZ 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NotepadZ 1.0 from your computerCh.Sathvik
. Take a look here
for more information on Ch.Sathvik. More data about the program NotepadZ 1.0 can be found at https://sourceforge.net/users/sathvikcheela
. Usually the NotepadZ 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NotepadZ directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing NotepadZ 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NotepadZ\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. NotepadZ 1.0's primary file takes about 1.04 MB (1092608 bytes) and is named NotepadZ.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside NotepadZ 1.0. They occupy about 2.08 MB (2176673
bytes) on disk.
- NotepadZ.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
This data is about NotepadZ 1.0 version 1.0
NotepadZ 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Ch.Sathvik. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove NotepadZ 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NotepadZ 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NotepadZ 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NotepadZ 1.0". The NotepadZ 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click NotepadZ 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NotepadZ 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NotepadZ 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: https://sourceforge.net/users/sathvikcheela
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NotepadZ\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NotepadZ 1.0.
8. After uninstalling NotepadZ 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NotepadZ 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NotepadZ 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NotepadZ 1.0 by Ch.Sathvik from your PC, nor are we saying that NotepadZ 1.0 by Ch.Sathvik is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NotepadZ 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 19:21:01.793