Notepad2-mod 188.8.131.522 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Notepad2-mod 184.108.40.2062 from your PCXhmikosR
. Check out here
for more details on XhmikosR. Further information about Notepad2-mod 220.127.116.112 can be found at https://github.com/XhmikosR/notepad2-mod
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Notepad2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Notepad2-mod 18.104.22.1682 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Notepad2\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Notepad2.exe is the Notepad2-mod 22.214.171.1242's primary executable file and it takes about 1.40 MB (1472512 bytes) on disk.
Notepad2-mod 126.96.36.1992 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.10 MB (2200814
bytes) on disk:
- Notepad2.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.23 KB)
This info is about Notepad2-mod 188.8.131.522 version 184.108.40.2062
Notepad2-mod 220.127.116.112 is a program by the software company XhmikosR. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Notepad2-mod 18.104.22.1682 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Notepad2-mod 22.214.171.1242 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Notepad2-mod 126.96.36.1992 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Notepad2-mod 188.8.131.522". The Notepad2-mod 184.108.40.2062 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Notepad2-mod 220.127.116.112 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Notepad2-mod 18.104.22.1682, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notepad2-mod 22.214.171.1242:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/XhmikosR/notepad2-mod
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Notepad2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Notepad2-mod 126.96.36.1992.
8. After removing Notepad2-mod 188.8.131.522, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Notepad2-mod 184.108.40.2062 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notepad2-mod 220.127.116.112 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Notepad2-mod 18.104.22.1682 by XhmikosR from your computer, nor are we saying that Notepad2-mod 22.214.171.1242 by XhmikosR is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Notepad2-mod 126.96.36.1992 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:33:08.930