Notepad++ (64-bit x64)
Notepad++ (64-bit x64) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Notepad++ (64-bit x64) from your PCNotepad++ Team
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Notepad++ Team. More details about the program Notepad++ (64-bit x64) can be found at http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Notepad++ directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Notepad++ (64-bit x64)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Notepad++\uninstall.exe. notepad++.exe is the Notepad++ (64-bit x64)'s primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.34 MB (3500688 bytes) on disk.
Notepad++ (64-bit x64) contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.28 MB (4491064
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (3.34 MB)
- uninstall.exe (258.02 KB)
- GUP.exe (709.14 KB)
This web page is about Notepad++ (64-bit x64) version 7.8.7
only. Click on the links below for other Notepad++ (64-bit x64) versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Notepad++ (64-bit x64).Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1538607324-3213881460-940295383-945148\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\Notepad++\notepad++.exe
Notepad++ (64-bit x64) is a program marketed by the software company Notepad++ Team. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Notepad++ (64-bit x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Notepad++ (64-bit x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Notepad++ (64-bit x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notepad++ (64-bit x64)". If it exists on your system the Notepad++ (64-bit x64) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Notepad++ (64-bit x64) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Notepad++ (64-bit x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notepad++ (64-bit x64):
- The software company is: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Notepad++\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Notepad++ (64-bit x64).
8. After removing Notepad++ (64-bit x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Notepad++ (64-bit x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Notepad++ (64-bit x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Notepad++ (64-bit x64) by Notepad++ Team from your PC, we are not saying that Notepad++ (64-bit x64) by Notepad++ Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Notepad++ (64-bit x64) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 06:12:11.660