This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Notepad++ for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Notepad++ from your systemUtsavComputer
. More information about UtsavComputer can be seen here
. Notepad++ is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UtsavComputer\Notepad++ directory, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 231.00 KB (236544 bytes) on disk and is called UtsavJain.exe.
Notepad++ installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 253.16 KB (259240
bytes) on disk.
- UtsavJain.exe (231.00 KB)
- UtsavJain.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
This page is about Notepad++ version 1.0.0
Notepad++ is an application by UtsavComputer. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Notepad++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Notepad++ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Notepad++ or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notepad++". If it exists on your system the Notepad++ app will be found very quickly. When you click Notepad++ in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Notepad++, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Notepad++.
8. After removing Notepad++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Notepad++ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notepad++ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Notepad++ by UtsavComputer from your computer, we are not saying that Notepad++ by UtsavComputer is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Notepad++ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 12:17:52.620