NoteWorthy Composer is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NoteWorthy Composer from your computerNoteWorthy Software, Inc.
. More information on NoteWorthy Software, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the NoteWorthy Composer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NoteWorthy Composer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. NoteWorthy Composer's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~2\NOTEWO~1\Uninstal.exe. The program's main executable file is called NWC32.exe and its approximative size is 1.00 MB (1052672 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with NoteWorthy Composer. They take about 1.05 MB (1103346
bytes) on disk.
- NWC32.exe (1.00 MB)
- Uninstal.exe (49.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.75
of NoteWorthy Composer. You can find below info on other application versions of NoteWorthy Composer:
NoteWorthy Composer is an application offered by the software company NoteWorthy Software, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall NoteWorthy Composer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NoteWorthy Composer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NoteWorthy Composer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NoteWorthy Composer". If it exists on your system the NoteWorthy Composer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NoteWorthy Composer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NoteWorthy Composer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NoteWorthy Composer.
8. After uninstalling NoteWorthy Composer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NoteWorthy Composer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NoteWorthy Composer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NoteWorthy Composer by NoteWorthy Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that NoteWorthy Composer by NoteWorthy Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NoteWorthy Composer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:13:35.107