NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement)
This page contains complete information on how to remove NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) from your computerFlorian Balmer
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Florian Balmer. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NotePad2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) is C:\Program Files (x86)\NotePad2\UninsFile\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.88 MB (1976112 bytes) on disk and is titled Notepad2.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement). They occupy about 2.96 MB (3107568
bytes) on disk.
- Notepad2.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2068
of NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement). You can find below a few links to other NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) versions:
...click to view all...
NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) is a program released by Florian Balmer. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) or simply activate the Search field and type in "NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement)". If it exists on your system the NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) application will be found very quickly. When you select NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement).
8. After removing NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) by Florian Balmer from your PC, nor are we saying that NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) by Florian Balmer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NotePad2 (Notepad Replacement) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:15:37.900