Notation Player 2.1.2
Notation Player 2.1.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Notation Player 2.1.2 from your systemNotation Software, Inc.
. Further information on Notation Software, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Notation Player 2.1.2 at http://www.notation.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Notation Player 2.1.2. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.32 MB (7675904 bytes) on disk and is named Player.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Notation Player 2.1.2. They occupy about 7.62 MB (7989224
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst_Notation Player 2.1.2.exe (158.77 KB)
- Player.exe (7.32 MB)
- wupdate.exe (147.20 KB)
This info is about Notation Player 2.1.2 version 2.1.2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Notation Player 2.1.2 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Notation Player 2.1.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation\BACKUP\HARMONY_.0001
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation\BACKUP\shfolder.0001
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation\BACKUP\XceedZip.0001
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation\Player\Player.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation\Player\Player.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation\Player\Player.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation\Player\qhtm.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation\Player\wupdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notation\Uninst_Notation Player 2.1.2.log
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Notation Software\notation player 3
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Notation\Notation Player
Notation Player 2.1.2 is an application released by Notation Software, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Notation Player 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Notation Player 2.1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Notation Player 2.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Notation Player 2.1.2". If it exists on your system the Notation Player 2.1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Notation Player 2.1.2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Notation Player 2.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notation Player 2.1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.notation.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Notation Player 2.1.2.
8. After removing Notation Player 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Notation Player 2.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notation Player 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Notation Player 2.1.2 by Notation Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Notation Player 2.1.2 by Notation Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Notation Player 2.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 14:38:58.903