Notalon 0.3.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Notalon 0.3.4 from your PCSaketh Bhamidipati
. You can find out more on Saketh Bhamidipati or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://notalon.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on Notalon 0.3.4 on Saketh Bhamidipati's web page. Notalon 0.3.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notalon folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Notalon 0.3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Notalon\uninst.exe. Notalon 0.3.4's primary file takes around 23.50 KB (24064 bytes) and is called Notalon.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Notalon 0.3.4. They take 94.59 KB (96858
bytes) on disk.
- Notalon.exe (23.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (66.59 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
This page is about Notalon 0.3.4 version 0.3.4
Notalon 0.3.4 is a program by Saketh Bhamidipati. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Notalon 0.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Notalon 0.3.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Notalon 0.3.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notalon 0.3.4". The Notalon 0.3.4 program will be found very quickly. When you select Notalon 0.3.4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Notalon 0.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notalon 0.3.4:
- The publisher is: http://notalon.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notalon\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Notalon 0.3.4.
8. After uninstalling Notalon 0.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Notalon 0.3.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notalon 0.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Notalon 0.3.4 by Saketh Bhamidipati from your computer, nor are we saying that Notalon 0.3.4 by Saketh Bhamidipati is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notalon 0.3.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 10:49:34.890