This web page is about NotCoD™ for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall NotCoD™ from your systemNotGames
. You can read more on NotGames or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about NotCoD™ can be found at http://www.notgames.co.uk/notcod/
. NotCoD™ is commonly set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\NotCoD directory, subject to the user's decision. NotCoD™'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is named steam.exe and occupies 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NotCoD™. They take about 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
NotCoD™ is an application released by the software company NotGames. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove NotCoD™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NotCoD™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NotCoD™ or simply click the Search feature and type in "NotCoD™". The NotCoD™ program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NotCoD™ in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NotCoD™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NotCoD™:
- The publisher is: http://www.notgames.co.uk/notcod/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NotCoD™.
8. After removing NotCoD™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NotCoD™ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NotCoD™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NotCoD™ by NotGames from your computer, we are not saying that NotCoD™ by NotGames is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NotCoD™ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 21:52:27.217