Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy from your systemAnuman
. Go over here
for more information on Anuman. Detailed information about Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy can be found at www.meridian4.com
. Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Nostradamus directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy. Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy's primary file takes around 5.38 MB (5644288 bytes) and is called Nostradamus.exe.
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.88 MB (6162264
bytes) on disk:
- Nostradamus.exe (5.38 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy is a program offered by Anuman. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy or simply click the Search field and type in "Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy". If it exists on your system the Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy:
- The web site of the application is: www.meridian4.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy.
8. After removing Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy by Anuman from your PC, nor are we saying that Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy by Anuman is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 09:45:04.013