This page contains thorough information on how to remove Nostradamus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nostradamus from your PCMicroids
. More information on Microids can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Nostradamus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Nostradamus is RunDll32. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.38 MB (5644288 bytes) on disk and is titled Nostradamus.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Nostradamus. They take about 5.38 MB (5644288
bytes) on disk.
- Nostradamus.exe (5.38 MB)
The current web page applies to Nostradamus version 1.00.000
If you're planning to uninstall Nostradamus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Nostradamus from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Nostradamus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Nostradamus
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Nostradamus\config.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Nostradamus\datas\CMN\CMN\INS\Install.ins
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Nostradamus\ijl15.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Nostradamus\Nostradamus.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Nostradamus\spr.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Nostradamus\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Nostradamus\Users\Profile1\config.ini
Nostradamus is a program marketed by the software company Microids. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Nostradamus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Nostradamus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nostradamus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nostradamus". The Nostradamus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nostradamus in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nostradamus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nostradamus.
8. After uninstalling Nostradamus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nostradamus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nostradamus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Nostradamus by Microids from your PC, we are not saying that Nostradamus by Microids is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nostradamus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 10:22:54.350