Norton Utilities 126.96.36.199
Norton Utilities 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Norton Utilities 184.108.40.206 from your PCSymantec
. More information on Symantec can be found here
. Click on http://www.company.com/
to get more details about Norton Utilities 220.127.116.11 on Symantec's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Utilities folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Norton Utilities 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Utilities\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Norton Utilities 2013 22.214.171.124.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 22.37 MB (23455264 bytes) on disk.
Norton Utilities 126.96.36.199 is composed of the following executables which take 22.46 MB (23555168
bytes) on disk:
- Norton Utilities 2013 188.8.131.52.exe (22.37 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
This info is about Norton Utilities 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Norton Utilities 18.104.22.168 is a program by the software company Symantec. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Norton Utilities 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Norton Utilities 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Norton Utilities 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Norton Utilities 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Norton Utilities 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. After you select Norton Utilities 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Norton Utilities 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Norton Utilities 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Utilities\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Norton Utilities 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Norton Utilities 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Norton Utilities 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Norton Utilities 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Norton Utilities 22.214.171.124 by Symantec from your computer, we are not saying that Norton Utilities 126.96.36.199 by Symantec is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Norton Utilities 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:32:51.497