This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Norton CleanSweep for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Norton CleanSweep from your systemSymantec Corporation
. More data about Symantec Corporation can be read here
. Usually the Norton CleanSweep program is found in the C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton CleanSweep folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is labeled cs32.exe and its approximative size is 36.00 KB (36864 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Norton CleanSweep. They occupy about 404.64 KB (414352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- blddrvmp.exe (64.00 KB)
- ciltomdb.exe (52.00 KB)
- cs32.exe (36.00 KB)
- csinsmnt.exe (216.00 KB)
- monwow.exe (4.64 KB)
- Qdcsfs.exe (32.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Norton CleanSweep version 7.1
only. Click on the links below for other Norton CleanSweep versions:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Norton CleanSweep.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Norton CleanSweep
Norton CleanSweep is an application marketed by Symantec Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Norton CleanSweep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Norton CleanSweep from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Norton CleanSweep or simply click the Search field and type in "Norton CleanSweep". If it is installed on your PC the Norton CleanSweep app will be found automatically. After you select Norton CleanSweep in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Norton CleanSweep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Norton CleanSweep.
8. After uninstalling Norton CleanSweep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Norton CleanSweep which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Norton CleanSweep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Norton CleanSweep by Symantec Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Norton CleanSweep by Symantec Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Norton CleanSweep supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 04:48:27.780